Published on 21 Nov 2020
How to use this
- Click 1 to 9 to toggle that digit on or off in a cell.
- You can put multiple candidate digits in a cell.
- Click the X button to clear a cell.
- Your edits are automatically saved on your computer. If you come back to this URL with the same browser, your edits should still be there.
- Click the Note button while in a cell to move the digits in that cell to the bottom right corner so that you remember it is provisional.
- Click on any cell with a single digit to see where the same digit is in other cells.
- Color of duplicate cells with single digit.
- Color of duplicate cells with multiple digits.